- Across the entire MG product range, customers can take advantage of a headline 5.9% APR PCP with a deposit contribution from MG Motor UK of up to £1,250
- Drive away in a brand new MG3 Excite from just £149pm or a top-specification ZS Exclusive for an outstanding £199pm, including deposit contribution
- MG launches brand new ‘swappage’ scheme, where owners stand to benefit from a minimum £2,000 off the retail price of a new MG3 when part-exchanging cars seven years and older
- ‘Swappage’ scheme adds further incentive for customers trading in older MGs against the MG3, with a further £500 added taking the total minimum discount to an incredible £2,500
- Range of four-year 0% APR finance offers available for MG3, ZS and GS
London, 3 April 2019 – MG Motor UK has announced a range of exciting new Spring offers that now make it easier than ever before to own a car from the iconic British brand.
For the entire MG product range – comprised of the MG3, ZS and GS – customers can take advantage of a headline 5.9% APR PCP finance deal, offering low monthly payments and great flexibility.
The range of new Spring offers aim to bring much Excite-ment to the mix, with MG models in this particular mid-trim level benefitting from a £1,000 deposit contribution. This means that customers can drive away in a brand new MG3 Excite, which comes with a generous list of standard equipment including Apple CarPlay™, Bluetooth, reverse parking sensors and 8-inch touchscreen, for as little as £149pm over 48 months.
The ZS continues to be a popular choice for customers wanting a stylish, practical and spacious car with low running costs. With MG’s 5.9% APR PCP offer, it can now be had from just £179pm over 36 months for the Excite model. Or for £199pm, customers can get the top specification Exclusive trim, which comes fully loaded with IGO in-car navigation, reverse parking camera and 17-inch diamond cut alloy wheels. Just like the MG3, ZS customers will benefit from an additional £1,000 and £1,250 MG deposit contribution on the Excite and Exclusive trims respectively.
MG is renowned for offering exceptional value for money and, as part of its suite of Spring offers, owners can capitalise on the brand’s new ‘swappage’ scheme. The scheme enables owners of older cars (seven years and older) to receive a minimum of £2,000 off the retail price of a new MG3 when part-exchanging.* Already in the MG family and looking to trade-up? Owners of older MG cars will qualify for an additional £500, making their minimum part exchange worth £2,500. Although these savings are in lieu of all other offers, it can be still used in conjunction with the headline 5.9% APR PCP, without the finance deposit allowance.
MG’s value proposition doesn’t end there because, across the range, the British brand is offering customers a range of four-year 0% APR finance offers. The stress-free, no-interest option makes owning an MG easier than ever with an MG3 Excite available over 48 months for a mere £149pm with a £4,243 customer deposit.
These Spring deals are available at any one of MG’s 92-strong dealer network throughout the UK. To find your nearest dealer visit: https://mg.co.uk/dealers
For full terms and conditions on this range of offers, please visit: www.mg.co.uk
*Vehicle must be taxed and in good working order, and owned by the customer for at least three months prior to new car order. Only one swappage claim can be made for each new car ordered.