- MG Motor UK set to reveal its first-ever full-electric vehicle – the ZS EV – to the public for the first time at the Leasing.com London Motor & Tech Show
- Highly-anticipated family friendly electric car breaks new ground for the iconic British brand and promises to be the most technology-laden MG yet
- Almost 800 people have already registered their interest for the forthcoming model
- London Motor and Tech Show takes place 16-19 May at ExCel, London. Come and see the MG range on stand 1254
- Tickets available now- kids go free!
MG Motor UK’s first-ever fully electric car, the ZS EV, will be shown to the UK and European public for the very first time at the London Motor Show on 16-19 May at London’s ExCel.
The ZS EV breaks new ground for the MG brand and its European public debut will give potential buyers their first glimpse of the family friendly electric car.
Since it was first announced in March, MG has received 800 expressions of interest for its forthcoming new model, which is the most for any pre-launched model in the company’s history.
Daniel Gregorious, Head of Sales and Marketing at MG Motor UK, says: “The arrival of the ZS EV represents the start of MG’s long-term brand and product expansion plan and we are delighted to be able to share it with the British public for the first time. The arrival of the ZS EV adds a new dimension to the car market by offering high-tech zero-emissions transport to a broader cross-section of buyers.
The ZS EV will come with the brand’s renowned and fully transferrable 7-year Warranty. Pricing and full specification will be confirmed closer to the on-sale date of 1st September. To find out more about ZS EV, register your interest at www.mg.co.uk or to come and see this exciting new family SUV for yourself at the Show.
The show takes place from 16-19 May at London’s ExCel Arena, with tickets on sale now. Adult entry costs from just £10, with free entry for children under 16. You can buy tickets here: https://thelondonmotorshow.seetickets.com/tour/the-london-motor-tech-show/